The “Home of Golf” will be the kick off of the 2016 LDET season next 7th & 8th April with the SCOTLAND LDET Championship. The event will take place at Fairmont St. Andrews golf resort: www.fairmont.com/st-andrews-scotland/golf/
· Categories: Pro, Senior, Amateurs, Ladies.
· Entry fee: Open 170€, Senior 120€, Amateurs and Ladies 50€.
· Competitors: Minimum 16 Pro players.
· Format: Qualifying groups + Matchplays
· Prize Money: OPEN: 1st: 1.300€, 2nd: 800€, 3rd: 500€ & 4th: 500€. // SENIORS (Based on 8 minimum players): 1st 500€ & 2nd 300€.
· Other prizes: "Longest Ball of the Day Pro": Williams Golf Bag.
· "Amateur Champion": Free entry at the next championship + LDET products.
· Players welcome pack + music + free round of golf + more surprises that very soon will be announced +.... and an excellent atmosphere.
· All players competing at the Scotland LDET championship will be allowed to play for free a round of golf at Fairmont St.Andrews (Torrance course) on Friday from 2pm. If you want to play any other day/time the special price will be £40 pp. Email Daniel Bones to book your tee time: Daniel.email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS: Tuesday 15th March!!! After that day we will not accept any registration. REGISTRATIONS CLOSED
Download the entry form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bob de Boef (HOL)||Colin Kelly (IRL)||Mathew Roderick (ENG)|
|Mauro Benaglio (CH)||Tony Nilsson (SWE)||Martin Rogalski (SCO)|
|Timo Petrasch (GER)||Colin Morison (SCO)|
|Tanguy Marionex (BEL)||Andreas Persson (SWE)|
|Alexander Cedervall (SWE)||Marcus Edblad (SWE)|
|Thomas Morel (FRA)||Didier Labatut (FRA)|
|Ilija Djurdjevic (SER)||Marko Mustonen (FIN)|
|Andreas Persson (SWE)||Paul Griffiths (ENG)|
|Marko Mustonen (FIN)|
|Aleksi Kivini (FIN)|
|Maurice Allen (US)|
|Marcus Edblad (SWE)|
|John McSloy (SCO)|
|Frederik Frost (DEN)|
|Emil Rosberg (SWE)|
|Joe Miller (ENG)|
|Matthew Nicolle (ENG)|
|Dan Konyk (ENG)|
|Adrián Sánchez (SPA)|
13.00-18.00: Free practice all day at the driving range. From 13h to 15h ONLY allowed to use irons and wood. From 15h you can use the drivers.
16.15-17.00: Official free practice at the competition area + Registration players (Entry fee payment + check the clubs + signature + welcome pack).
9th APRIL: (APROX.)
08.00-08.30: Registrations for players who can´t come on Friday
09.00: Senior category/Amateur
10.00 Qualifying round group’s 1 and 2
12.00-12.30: Lunch break
13.00: Qualifying round group´s 3 and 4
15.00: Semifinals and Final Senior and Amateurs. Best of 6 balls.
15.30: PROFESSIONALS Matchplays: Starts 16/finals. Best of 3 sets
17.00: Semifinal and Final PROFESSIONAL
17.30: Podium ceremony
*The schedule is subject to possible changes