- Each team will consist of 2 players representing their countries. It is the player’s decision to create their team.
- A team can also consist with players from different countries.
- The registrations will be made by teams.
- Each team will determine a captain.
- Teams are seeded based on a ranking system released by the LDET.
- The teams will play a qualifying League. Each team will play 5 games (1 set per game). A win counts 2 points. The best 2 teams goes directly to Semifinals. The captain of the team will decide who hits first.
- The knock-out rounds will be at the best of 3 sets = 8 balls in 3 minutes (4 balls each player). The longest balls of each player will be the total team distance. Important not to hit OB.
- The team champion will be crowned NATIONS CUP CHAMPIONS
Note: Ranking points: Both players of each team will be awarded with the same points following the LDET ranking system. SCHEDULE
· Entry fee: Pro 400€ per team (200€ player). Amateur event 60€
· Format: Qualifyings, Top-16, Quarters, Semifinals & the Final.
· Prize Money: Up to 10 teams the prize money will be increased: 1st 1.400€ & 2nd 800€, 3rd 500€ & 4th 500€. (Par team)
· Other prizes: "Longest Ball of the Day Pro": Krank driver.
"Top3 LDET Teams": A set of grips Star Grips
· Players welcome pack + Red Bull for all the competitors + music.... and an excellent atmosphere.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS: Sunday 16th September! After that day we will not accept any registration. Registrations closed!
|Martin Borgmeier (GER)||&||Robin Horvath (GER)|
|Timo Perrasch (GER)||&||Daniel Kleiner (GER)|
|Dewald Lubbe (SAF)||&||Christo Pretorius (SAF)|
|Jordan Brooks (ENG)||&||Bry Roberts (WAL)|
|Alex Lange (GER)||&||Matthieu Moraschetti (FRA)|
|Chris Latta (SCO)||&||José Quilis (SPA)|