Championship: (More info very soon)
- Each team will consist of 2 players representing their countries. It is the players who make the teams. The registrations will be made by teams.
- Each team will determine who the captain is.
- Teams are seeded based on a ranking system released by the LDET.
- Teams play a three-set round at the qualification groups. Each player will play one set and the third will be played for both, meaning 3 balls each one. The captain of the team will decide which player hits first.
- The know-out rounds will be at the best of 3 sets. Each player can hit a maximum of 3 balls per set (6 balls per set).
- The team champion will be crowned NATIONS CUP CHAMPIONS
Note: Ranking points: Both players of each team will be awarded with the same points following the LDET ranking system.